Pringle’s provides a full line of affordable handcrafted wood, Engineered Composite and Vinyl shutters. You will find a variety of frames, colors, and operational selections in our showroom or we will bring samples directly to your home or office. Your sales representative will help you make color and style selections, as well as assist you in designing the panel configuration for your new plantation shutters. With so many design decisions to be made, you will appreciate our expertise in guiding you through the process of selecting louver size, material [wood, composite or Vinyl], frame style, operational features, and the color of paint or stain to finish off your new shutters. Shutters can be installed on windows, sliding glass doors, French Doors, skylights, and can even act as room dividers.
- Louver Sizes: Standard louver sizes are 2 1/2”, 3 1/2” & 4 1/2”.
- Specialty Shutters: Angled Shutters, Arched Shutters, Cafe Shutters and By-Pass Shutter Sliding Panels.
- Manual Operation: Standard Front Tilt Bar, Hidden Tilt Bar or Split Tilt Bar
- Energy Consumption & Comfort: Shutters provide excellent solar & thermal performance and reduce cold and hot spots at your windows. Shutters can reduce both air-conditioning and heating expenditures.
- Light Control: Louvers can be tilted to control direct sunlight so that you can maintain a view while eliminating glare, louvers can also be closed to darken a room.